August meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011

       Our monthly meeting is tomorrow, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

       As much as I want to, I will not be able to make it over the mountain for this meeting, but the doors will be open and I encourage everyone to show up and discuss their projects.

       RoboMaxx is still on and coming up very soon. In Fact, there are only two meetings left before the event. I have contacted several vendors and prizes are on their way. I will announce the prizes as they come in. It looks like we'll also have the Storm Troopers, possibly R2D2, and very possibly this year we'll have a few Cylons from the OLD Battle Star Galactica hanging out. So if you don't already have a robot, here's what you should be working on:
      Mini Sumo
      Derby Style Line Following
      Open Class (any kind of robot)
      Mine Sweeper (if I get at least one entry besides me)

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:
      sorobotics@...

      -Dan Gates