Forwarded message from RogueBots

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Jason Bauer <jason@...>
      To: S.O. Robotics Society <sorobotics@...>
      Sent: Thu, June 9, 2011 8:06:38 PM
      Subject: RE: This months meeting

      Hey SORSA,

      Just got this message from Dan. I wanted to say that on behalf of RogueBots you are all welcome to attend our meetings anytime. However, we are no longer meeting at Abby's Pizza, so I thought I'd toss some directions up here in case anyone is interested.

      We are now meeting at "The Cottage" at Spring Meadow Retirement Community. This is a very nice facility and a great meeting room.

      Driving directions: MapQuest and GPS will get you lost, so bring these directions. Spring Meadow is a huge complex and it's difficult to find "The Cottage" if you don't know where it is.

      *** Driving Directions ***

      Heading from Grants Pass towards Selma, take Redwood Ave.

      About 1/2 mile past Allen Creen Rd (where the new Albertsons is) turn right (north) on Shady Lane.

      Take the first right (east) into the Spring Meadow back parking lot. Park immediately.

      The Cottage is on the north side of the parking lot with a small sign hung over the entry way.

      Bring your show and tell. Hope to see you there!

       - jason