June Meeting Update!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011
       Richard Rogers has notified me that he'd be willing to put together a meeting for this Saturday, so the meeting is on!

      Bring your robot projects to share with the group and bring some note paper since Richard will be sharing the basics of  "Good programming practices" and you'll need this info for next months meeting where I will go ahead with my lesson on programming the KicChip processors and specifically our KicBots.

      Wish I could be there this week, but I'll certainly see you next month!

      -Dan