This months meeting canceled

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
       I am sorry to say that due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to make it over the mountain for this weekends scheduled meeting and being as I am currently default president and there is no one else available to spearhead the meeting (that I know of), I am tentatively canceling the meeting this month.

       If there is anyone who would like to head up the meeting and can get a hold of me ASAP, then I will send out another announcement. If you do not get another email from THIS mailing list (note that the group calendar sends out an automated reminder), then there will be no SORSA meeting this month.

       We encourage anyone who just can't get enough robot input and wants to travel to GP, to attend the RogueBots monthly meeting this Saturday evening at the Williams hwy Abey's Pizza place I believe they start at 6pm.

      -Dan

      PS, contact me through my dan@... email if you want to head up the SORSA group this month.  The building will be open anyway, so if you all just want to get together and discuss robots, that's fine too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011