Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • william herod via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011

      LinkedIn

      william herod requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      Shyam Sundar,

      - william

      View invitation from william herod

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH WILLIAM HEROD BE A GOOD IDEA?

      Have a question? william herod's network will probably have an answer
      You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to william herod and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation