Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Pedram Shahriary
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 6:18 AM

      LinkedIn

      - Pedram

      Pedram Shahriary
      Student at University of Isfahan
      Iran

      Confirm that you know Pedram

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

    • william herod via LinkedIn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011

        LinkedIn

        william herod requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

        Shyam Sundar,

        - william

        View invitation from william herod

        WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH WILLIAM HEROD BE A GOOD IDEA?

        Have a question? william herod's network will probably have an answer
        You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to william herod and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

        © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation