Any robots want to travel to the Philippines?

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 8:28 PM
      Hello,

      I've been asked to speak at several high schools in the Philippines about robots and robots in education. I'd like to bring some (smallish) examples of some outstanding robots. If anyone has a robust and interesting robot they would like to send to summer camp (July-August), please let me know. I'll bring back pasalubong and pictures!

      Thanks,

      Eric.