Robotics Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010

       This is a reminder of this months SORSA meeting. We'll be at the Kid Time building as usual, located at 226 North Ross Lane on the corner of West McAndrews and Ross Lane in West Medford, 10:00am.

      This is the big Christmas exchange meeting!!!  You don't want to miss this one!  Try to be a little early so we can get the business stuff out of the way and leave plenty of time for the Robotic White Elephant exchange.

       Be sure to bring your
      Robotic White Elephant gift so you can participate. This gift would be any used parts that can be made into or used in some kind of robot. Please do not bring stuff like tools or store bought robot kits. The purpose of this exchange is to get the creative juices flowing and the challenge is to build a robot using the parts you get before next years exchange.

       Among the gifts that are brought will be one or two NEW robot kits. If you get one of these, you get to keep that gift as well as choose another so you can participate in the challenge.

       Our meetings have been running 15 plus attendees, so this exchange meeting may take a bit longer than usual meetings.  Also remember that we'll be voting in a new president and treasurer as well as voting on the renewal of the vice president. We'll do our best to keep that portion short.

      See you there... Happy Roboting!