Robotics meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
       This is a reminder for tomorrows meeting; Medford, Oregon at the Kids Time Building, 10am as usual.
      We'll be continuing the development of the Kids Time interactive robot display as well as our regular show & tell which is getting really interesting again with the Salch's farm robot!  I have also been working on my Mine Sweeper robot some more and will be bringing it and a few of my other robots.

      Coming soon... Christmas Exchange, be thinking of white elephant type items you can bring for our contest/exchange. It's always a blast!

      -Dan