SORSA Lending Library

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010

      The SORSA Lending Library is now up and running here: http://sorsa.org/library.html. If you are a paid member and would like to check out a book, e-mail us at sorobotics@... with the name of the book, your name and your membership number. If the book is not already being borrowed, it will be delivered to you at the next club meeting.

      Special thanks to Dan for offering up his library for borrowing. If you have books you are willing to loan, send me a list and I will add them to the bookshelves. Books can be anything related to robotics including electronics, mechanics, physics, computer programming, etc.

      Now go browse the bookshelves. I think you will be impressed with the resources SORSA has to offer.

      Doug Gates, President
      Southern Oregon Robotics Society of America