Re: [rsa] Someone please help with an idea

  • Robotic
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 12:58 PM
      Hey Adam, the project sounds really appealing. My background is in aerial unmanned systems or UAV so this is right along my interest. I'd love to assist you on brainstorming on design so please feel free to contact me anytime for conversation or to setup a meeting.

      Randall
      650 804-4342

      On Aug 2, 2010, at 13:16, "adam_victor2000" <houseofadam@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone!

      I am working on a pair of wings that will span 18' while I am on my stilts performing.

      I need help with how to get these wings to open and close quickly. I don't really know how to go about this however I am willing to pay someone to brain storm with me or create it for me.

      Any help would be great. I have pics and can show you what I have built and share ideas.

      Sorry for the short message. I just don't want to write a novel if there is no interest.