Someone please help with an idea

  • adam_victor2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hello everyone!

      I am working on a pair of wings that will span 18' while I am on my stilts performing.

      I need help with how to get these wings to open and close quickly. I don't really know how to go about this however I am willing to pay someone to brain storm with me or create it for me.

      Any help would be great. I have pics and can show you what I have built and share ideas.

      Sorry for the short message. I just don't want to write a novel if there is no interest.
    • Robotic