SORSA Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2010
       Yes there IS a robotics meeting this Saturday despite the Pear Blossom festival.  Bring your Simple Sumo robots so we can discuss programming and competition.
       Also if you want to bring your Box-o-Junk, we can do a mini-robo-swap.

      See you there!

      -Dan

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11 11:04 AM

         This is a reminder that there is a meeting Saturday morning 10am the 12th at the Kid Time building located at 226 North Ross Lane on the corner of West McAndrews and Ross Lane in West Medford.

        Bring your projects and imagination!

        RoboMaxx meeting directly following the club meeting.

        -Dan