SORSA Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      Roboteers, this is an early reminder of this months SORSA meeting at the Kids Unlimited building on riverside ave, Medford (old bowling alley).

      Bring your boxes of junk and we'll do a mini robo-swap at the meeting.  I expect this to be a great meeting with lots of new people due to the two demos we'll be doing at the Medford and Ashland Libraries this Saturday the 6th.  If any other members would like to come and help out with these presentations, it would be much appreciated!!  These demos are to help them kick off their Teen Tech week at the libraries.

      For those wanting to help, be at the Medford Library before 1:00pm and the Ashland Library before 5:00pm and bring your robots!!

      Also looking forward to seeing Dave Salch and his son at the next meeting, I suspect his lifetime interest in robotics and his years of experience with Microsoft will be a great asset to our club!

      See you there!

      -Dan Gates

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2010
         Yes there IS a robotics meeting this Saturday despite the Pear Blossom festival.  Bring your Simple Sumo robots so we can discuss programming and competition.
         Also if you want to bring your Box-o-Junk, we can do a mini-robo-swap.

        See you there!

        -Dan

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011

           This is a reminder that there is a meeting Saturday morning 10am the 12th at the Kid Time building located at 226 North Ross Lane on the corner of West McAndrews and Ross Lane in West Medford.

          Bring your projects and imagination!

          RoboMaxx meeting directly following the club meeting.

          -Dan