RoboGames 2010 - Let's see those bots!

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Only two and a half months to go before the big show, and we need you to register!

      Everyone loves to wait til the last minute (hey, all robot builders are
      procrastinators, don't feel like you're the only one....) but this year, help us
      to help you - be registering now, it helps us with our media partners, our
      sponsors, and just being able to properly rent enough (but not too much)
      equipment for you.

      April 23-25th, in San Mateo!
      http://robogames.net/registration.php

      And this year, we have an official hotel with a shuttle bus that will pick you
      up at the airport, and make daily trips between the hotel and the venue - so no
      need to rent a car!

      Hope to see you there!

      --

      David E. Calkins - http://www.robogames.net