Cocktail Robots Are Go!

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      Hello present, former and future Cocktail Roboticists.

      The next exploration of Cocktail-Robotik on the fair shores of the USA
      will take place February 17th and 18th, 2010, at the historic and
      histrionic DNA Lounge.

      We would very much like it if you - yes, YOU - were to bring a cocktail robot.
      We like them. And you get to hang out with other cool people at a bar with
      actual girls.

      The event will be very similar to the events in Vienna, Austria and the
      previous 2 in San Francisco, which some of you attended.. There will be
      drinks, there will be robots, there will be exciting times provided by
      Johannes Grenzfurther and assorted crew.

      Please convince like-minded cocktails roboticists like yourselves that
      they really want to bring a cocktail robot for our fun little soiree.
      The more bots the merrier. The event will be strictly 21+, sorry no <21
      people, even if they built the bot.

      Please contact me with any questions about our noble endeavor and
      register ASAP. In order to do this, please register here:

      http://robogames.net/registration/event/view/7

      If you haven't competed at RoboGames, you'll have to create an account
      first (adding both humans and robots to the dB). The system uses open
      ID, which tries to make it faster. If you create an acct, you'll have
      to re-click the above link to actually attend the event.

      And as always, spread the word... We'll be making club card fliers this
      week if you want to spread them around.

      Thanks!

      --

      David E. Calkins - http://www.robogames.net