Meeting Canceled

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
       We are sorry to say that this months robot meeting is canceled. President Doug has a prior commitment and due to the weather I am not able to make it over the pass (I live in the K-Falls area). So neither of us are available to make the meeting happen this month.

       We will see you in the new year! In the mean time, Happy Holidays and dream of robot presents under the tree.

      -Dan