Help with job leads.

  • tkremin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      Hi all!

      Hoping some one (ones?) out there might be able to help with potential leads for an odd candidate that needs to stay bay area for wife's career. The email link here goes to my main account, so please use that unless you have a general to all reply to this.

      I have a PhD in psychology (behavioral neuroscience) and BS in psychobiology. My work has been in in vivo and in situ electrophysiology of learning systems. I am used to working with complex systems, as well as having manufactured my own drivable electrode mounts, and motorized the commutator for the system (pics posted a while ago).

      I have a cognitive science/psychology background as well with an interest in learning systems, and have c++ (rusty) and matlab programming skills. Learned some information theory and wrote scripts for analyzing my latest data (posters are on line if you are interested - email me).

      AND, I am a FAA licensed A&P (airframe and powerplant) mechanic, having worked primarily on military C-12 (Beechcraft KingAirs), so also have held secret level security clearances.

      As you can see, I am an odd candidate as I don't really fit normal job descriptions/niches. However, for the right company willing to look past labels, I could be an incredible asset with my creativity and the multitude of skills and knowledge areas I have to draw on.

      My apologies if you feel this is spam, but right now I need to try all avenues!

      Thank you all for your patience on this post, and for any information any of you can provide!