Club meeting??

  • topazx2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
      Hey Dave,

      I am in town for this weekend and thought I might drop in to your club meeting if there is one.

      I don't have your phone number anymore, so I thought this would be the best way to find out if there is a meeting this weekend. Please anyone respond to this as soon as possible so I can decide.

      The web page says 1st Saturday of every month, so that would be this Saturday unless it's changed or canceled due to holidays.

      Dan Gates