Register for RoboGames events!

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hi all!

      Lots of events, and we'd love to have you register and compete!

      ArtBot show!
      Nov 19-21st, 2009
      The lowerDeck Gallery - 2295 3rd Street in SF
      An art robot benefit for RoboGames 2010! Featuring both traditional art bots
      (kinetic and static) as well as 2D wall art (paintings and CGI). Whether you
      come to compete with a painting or an art bot, or want to just show up to
      support RoboGames (and maybe buy some nice art, this will be afun show! Beer,
      cheese, and all the whine you can handle!
      http://www.suicidebots.com/2009/10/10/robot-art-art-with-robots/

      ComBots Cup IV
      Dec 19-20th, 2009
      San Mateo Event Center
      $5000 minimum prize purse! Combat only, but open to 340, 220, 120, 60, 30, 3,
      and 1 pound robots. This event will be filmed for broadcast on the TWIT network.
      http://robogames.net/registration/event/register/5

      RoboGames 2010
      Apr 23-25 , 2010
      San Mateo Event Center
      This is the big event. You know how awesome it is. This year, it's even
      better. New venue, bigger space, more audience, and much much more. What else
      could you ask for! Note the new dates
      http://robogames.net/registration/event/register/6

      David E. Calkins - http://www.robogames.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.
      The revolution will be automated.
    • topazx2
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
        Hey Dave,

        I am in town for this weekend and thought I might drop in to your club meeting if there is one.

        I don't have your phone number anymore, so I thought this would be the best way to find out if there is a meeting this weekend. Please anyone respond to this as soon as possible so I can decide.

        The web page says 1st Saturday of every month, so that would be this Saturday unless it's changed or canceled due to holidays.

        Dan Gates