RoboGames 2010 and ComBots Cup IV

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      Greetings contestants!

      We're please to make two big announcements:

      1) ComBots Cup IV returns this Dec 18-19th in San Mateo. This event is for
      combat robots only, but will offer a minimum $2000 prize for the best
      heavyweight robot! Of course, you'll also get to carry the wonderful ComBots
      Cup for a year:
      http://combots.net/cup/multi-angles.jpg
      http://www.botmag.com/articles/combots_cup.shtml

      2) RoboGames 2010! We've moved the times up to April to accomodate all the
      college entrants. The event will be either April 2-4 (Easter) or April 23-25,
      depending on feedback. Please email us your thoughts on which date is better.
      We'll take everyone's opinion, but we can't please everyone...

      Registration will open soon for both events!

      --

      David E. Calkins - http://www.robogames.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.