June meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
       We are very excited about the new meeting place at the Kids Unlimited building!  These will allow us to expand and do more stuff. The building is also very well equipped for a RoboMaxx event when we get ready to do one.

       The new address is:
      821 N Riverside Ave
      Medford, OR 97501

      Here's a link to a google map:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=kids+unlimited+medford&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,14852204398078963663&ei=tYgpSpr_EpTitAOw06DiCg&ll=42.339577,-122.87324&spn=0.012467,0.019312&t=h&z=16

       The time of the meeting is still 10:00am on the second Saturday of every month with the next one being on the 13th of this month.

       This months meeting is important in many aspects. We will be discussing memberships, group robot, RoboMaxx, and a new robot that will be free with the membership package.
       We'll also be showing off everyone's progress on their robot bases as we've been covering at the meetings, so be sure to bring yours!!! NO EXCUSES!

      There will be one more meeting reminder sent out next week, see you there.

      Dan Gates, VP