This weeks Robot Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
       It looks like we'll be canceling this weeks meeting at the Medford library. The Pear Blossom run will be taking place at the same time and it will be nearly impossible to find parking anywhere near the library. Also, being that this is Easter weekend, a lot of members will not be able to come.

      See you at next months meeting!!     This gives extra time to get your projects going.

      -Dan Gates