Register for RoboGames 2009!

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
      RoboGames 2009 Registration is open!

      Join us for our 6th year! June 12-14th in San Francisco.

      We're no longer using buildersDB. We've got our own registration
      system now, which we hope makes it easier to register.

      http://robogames.net/registration

      "World's Largest Robot Competition"
      -Guinness Book of Records

      RoboGames, the world's largest open robot competition, invites
      mechanics, closet machinists, artists and engineers of all ages,
      skills and means to compete at RoboGames this June. RoboGames is
      listed in the Guinness book of records as the world's largest robot
      competition, and we want you to be a part of it! Yes! There is still
      time to register your robot.

      With over different 70 events to choose from, any robot, in any form,
      is welcome to compete! From art robots to autonomous navigation,
      robot sumo to fire fighting, even bots that don't fit into any
      category can register for "best of show."

      "Top Ten Best North American Geek Fests."
      -Wired

      The event is open to anyone, not just university students,
      professionals, or other schools. Some of the finest builders are
      garage mechanics and backyard experimenters, but RoboGames also hosts
      professional engineers, robotics companies, and other organized teams.
      RoboGames also encourages young engineers to come out and show
      their stuff, so we made more than 10 events just for under-18 events
      with NO registration fees!

      "SportCenter's Top Ten"
      -ESPN

      Participants will be joining an international field of competitors
      (over 30 countries were represented last year) and competing for the
      prestigious gold, silver and bronze medals awarded in every event!
      RoboGames is an excellent opportunity to indulge mechanical know-how,
      adapt science fetishes for good and come out and play among fellow
      makers, thinkers and builders.

      The event opens to the public June 13-15th, and fills the stands with
      people eager to see your bot.

      Register here:
      http://robogames.net/registration

      GET YOUR VERY OWN TRADING CARDS. We've brokered a deal with a local
      printing company to make trading cards for robots that compete at
      RoboGames - past and present. If you'd like your own trading cards
      for this years RoboGames, order by May 1st. Full details and ordering
      link here:
      http://robogames.net/cards/
    • David Calkins