SORS Meeting tomorrow at 10:00am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9 12:56 PM
      Roboteers,

       It's that time again, the SORS meeting is tomorrow morning (Saturday the 10th). Meeting starts at 10:00am in the Carpenter room of the down town Medford library.  One thing to note is that the main doors of the library will still be locked at that time and you will need to be let in, so please knock loudly and be patient, someone WILL eventually let you in.  The best thing to do is be there just before 10:00am so we can all go in together.

       BRING YOUR ROBOT JUNK BOX!!   If you don't already have one started, bring an empty box and a little cash because we are planning a Goodwill salvage spree right after the meeting. There are usually a lot of great robot parts for as little as 10 cents and rarely over $1, besides it's loads of fun!

       We should always plan to bring our RJB's (Robot Junk Boxes) to the meeting and use them for horse trading and inspiration!

       This meeting we'll be talking about getting started and discuss how to make a platform to build your robot on. We're hoping to be able to help individuals who need some ideas/instruction on building something from the parts they've gathered. If you don't have parts gathered, we can't help right?

       I'll have a couple of my working robots to show again at this meeting and I encourage everyone to bring robots if they have some to show off. George, I'm hoping you had time to play with that bug robot you won at the last meeting???!!!

      Finally, I will be bringing another robot to give away from my personal collection. This robot is valued at approximately $55.00 and is upgradable!

       See you in the morning!