This mornings meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008

       Thank you for your participation in this mornings meeting! I'd like to say welcome to the 8 new members and that we're all looking forward to seeing you at future club meetings. Next month we will be tackling the hurdle of getting started and we'll focus on creating a platform from which you'll build your robot on, so bring that box of junk that you've been collecting.
       Congratulations to George Fuller who took home the robot from the giveaway!  We'll try to do another giveaway at the next meeting.

       For those who wrote to let us know they could not make it due to whether, don't fret... there will be many more meetings and many more giveaways. We did miss you and hope to see you next time.

      -Dan Gates