SORS meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008

       Are we ready for this months meeting? The SORS is meeting this Saturday, Dec. 13th at 10:00am in the Medford Library.  There's a lot planned for this months meeting in its new time and place, we're excited about the restructured SORS and can hardly wait to get things underway.

       We'll be giving away a $200 BugBrain walking robot at the meeting, you wont want to miss out on that! If you happen to have a potential Robot Project "Box of Junk", bring it along, Dan Gates will be presenting his and expressing the potential in some of the items. Christmas Wall-E will be there for pictures and we'll be holding a robot Show-n-Tell so bring your cameras and projects. There'll be a lot of new people that haven't seen your robots yet and after all this is a ROBOT meeting, THEY won't want to be left out! Don't forget to bring a friend and your imagination!

       See you there!

       Medford Library 205 South Central Ave, Medford OR in the Carpenter room.  Use back door, by the parking area.

       -Dan

       The GP group will also be meeting later that day: 6:00pm at the GP Pizza Hut, 1465 Ne 6th St