Clarifications

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      Ok, so it was late and I guess I selected (read Accidently) "Everyone" in with the list of people who I thought were interested in the last email. So everyone on the list got this email and some possibly twice.

      PARTS Group it looks like it went to you as well unintentionally, but from the sounds of things there, it maybe for the best.