Weird, old electronics

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 2:51 PM
      We're clearing the stock room at SFSU's enginneering dept

      Miles of cabling, male and female printer/serial connectors, old amp-meters,
      ancient DC motors, some old scopes... All sorts of stuff.

      Science and Engineering building on 19th Ave just north of Holloway. Ground
      floor hallway and lower loading dock (dumpster.) First come, first serve.

      No, I won't give you an itemized list or take photos.
      No, I won't save anything for you.
      No, you probably couldn't get any money for any of it on ebay.

      But all you junk bot builders will probably like it. There's also lots of stuff
      that would just plain LOOK cool on a movie set or some old steam punk dashbord -
      like rotary dials as big as your head.

      Feel free to forward.
      --

      -David E. Calkins
      SFSU Robotics Engineering and Robotics Outreach