RobotBASIC

  • John Blankenship
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
      We are two retired college professors that have created a fantastic
      system for hobby robotics. Our software can create robotic
      simulations, control real-world robots, allow you to run on-line robot
      contests and much, much more.
      BEST OF ALL, WE ARE TOTALLY FREE
      visit us at
      www.RobotBASIC.com
      Thanks
      John Blankenship
      Co-Author Robot Programmer's Bonanza (McGraw-Hill)
    • Dave Hylands
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Too bad it's not open-source.

        Then those of us who choose not to use Windows, or want to port it to
        other micro-controllers would be able to do so.

        Dave Hylands