[Fwd: parts]

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: parts
      Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:34:11 -0700
      From: impactor <re1776er@...>
      To: robots@...

      Hi David my name is Tim. and I am moving and getting rid of tons of
      parts for building robots etc. I don´t want to get rid of them but I
      have to. I am having a moving sale on Friday and Saturday Apr. 11th and
      12th if you could let your club members know it would be a great service
      to them. I have some rc gear, lots of stepper motors, electronic parts,
      some machining tools metal stock in various sizes and shapes, gear
      motors, optics, and lots of other parts. My sale will be at 231 north
      12th st downtown San Jose. I hope this can be a service to other
      builders thanks.

      Tim
    • abdulkerim cengeloglu
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
        hi tim I wanna  have thesee but Im in Turkey .firstly how much money do you want secondlı can you send me these loastly how can you garantee your thrust and what is payment way

        Im waiting your answer
        have nice day

        Hi David my name is Tim. and I am moving and getting rid of tons of
        parts for building robots etc. I don´t want to get rid of them but I
        have to. I am having a moving sale on Friday and Saturday Apr. 11th and
        12th if you could let your club members know it would be a great service
        to them. I have some rc gear, lots of stepper motors, electronic parts,
        some machining tools metal stock in various sizes and shapes, gear
        motors, optics, and lots of other parts. My sale will be at 231 north
        12th st downtown San Jose. I hope this can be a service to other
        builders thanks.

        Tim

        ABDULKERIM CENGELOGLU
        ANKARA
        TURKIYE

        Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
        Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta'da
        http://tr.mail.yahoo.com