Robot Club Meting In Grants Pass Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Roboteers,

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday March 8th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      I'll be bringing some pictures and video of the
      progress our new friends at OSU have made on their
      MARS Project. This is some pretty exciting stuff! I
      also hope to bring a new bot I'm getting from
      LynxMotion if UPS gets it here in time. This thing is
      really cool! I'm going to attempt to attach a pic of
      it to this email. Don't know if that works or not,
      but I'll try. Hopefully we'll also see more
      discussion and some demonstrable progress on our "new"
      line bot challenge.

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" time for
      anything you are working on so bring your projects
      to the meeting! Also remember that this time can be
      used to announce events of interest or for just about
      anything else that is robotics related. For
      example...
      If you have stumbled into a particularly interesting
      website or scrounged a really cool part from some
      piece of junk, please share it with everyone. The
      only restriction is that it needs to have some
      connection to robotics.

      BringYourBots and Eat Some Pizza!!!

      ...John

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs