Robot Club Meeting in Grants Pass This Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 12:53 PM

      Happy New Year!

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday February 9th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Hopefully we'll see more discussion and some
      demonstrable progress on the "new" line bot challenge.
      Rocky has posted the necessary LineBot modifications
      on the forum to allow reading of each sensor
      individually. Now all we have to do is get the maze
      software running!

      If anyone missed them, Jon Peterman has posted some
      great links to the LineBot Forum. Check them out at:

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" time for
      anything you are working on. So bring your projects
      to the meeting! Also remember that this time can be
      used to announce events of interest or for just about
      anything else that is robotics related. For example:
      If you have stumbled into a particularly interesting
      website or scrounged a really cool part from some
      piece of junk, please share it with everyone. The
      only restriction is that it needs to have some
      connection to robotics.

      BringYourBots and Eat Some Pizza!!!

      ...John

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs