Re: [rsa] Robot Club Meeting In Grants Pass this Saturday

  • Camp Peavy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      > The clubs founder Dan Gates has moved back to civilization from Canada and will be the guest speaker at this months meeting.

      Welcome back Dan! Yeah! Woo-Hoo! :-)

      Camp

      "S.O. Robotics" <sorobotics@...> wrote:
      Roboteers,

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday November 10th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      The clubs founder Dan Gates has moved back to
      civilization from Canada and will be the guest speaker
      at this months meeting. I'm sure he has lots of
      stories to tell and things to show. He will be living
      somewhere over near Klamath, but assures me that he
      will once again have a presence at our meetings. It's
      really going to be nice to have Dan back. He was
      always one of our more "inspirational" members and a
      hard core roboteer for sure. Be sure to make he
      meeting and welcome Dan back home to the USA.

      Richard has succeeded in being the first one to get
      the PWM working on the LineBot. I'm sure we would all
      like to hear how he did it and maybe get some hints.
      Rumor has it that Rocky is getting close too.

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" so bring along
      your LineBot and anything else you are working on to
      share with the group.

      BringYourBots! !! ...John

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com