Club Meeting in Grants Pass - IMPORTANT - MEMBERS PLEASE READ

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 5:08 PM

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday August 11th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      At this months meeting we will be launching the Atmel
      based line follower project discussed at the last two
      meetings. If anyone has missed out on this, we are
      making a Line Follower based on the Atmel Tiny-13.
      The real objective is to use this project in
      conjunction with the STK500 Development System to
      learn Atmel programming. I have now received the
      production pc boards for the project and they will be
      available at the meeting. The boards will cost $10.
      I hope to make a kit of the parts availabe for about
      $5 more. The board could be used with other motors,
      but it is designed around the Solarbotics GM-10. If
      you want to buy the GM-10 gearmotors and wheels at the
      meeting, I will have them for $10 each. If you
      prefer, you can order them from Solarbotics in Canada
      for $13.75 plus shipping. :)

      If you are planning to get involved in this project,
      it is VERY IMPORTANT that you attend this meeting. We
      will be discussing the bots circuitry and how
      everything goes together and gets programmed. There
      is no manual so if you miss this meeting, it's going
      to be pretty difficult to get started.

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" so bring along
      anything you are working on to share with the group.

      BringYourBots!!! ...John

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/