Club Meeting In Grants Pass Saturday - (See robot pics attached)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday July 14th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      I hope everyone is bringing something for show-n-tell
      this month. I'll be bringing my new tracked robot to
      demo (pics attached). Lynxmotion posted a video of
      this bot to youtube last week. You can see it at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zau8b6XGvb0 You don't
      want to miss my demo at the meeting. I plan to drive
      this thing down the table over everyones pizza! :)

      We'll also be continuing our discussion from last
      month about an Atmel Tiny13 based line follower. For
      those of you that missed it, we're talking about using
      a small line follower as a test bed and learning tool
      for getting up to speed on Atmel programming with the
      STK-500. With a little luck, I'll have a working
      prototype to demonstrate. Hope you all can make it.
      We'll be deciding on whether or not we want to have
      boards made for this project.

      Lastly... We'll be having some special visitors at
      this months meeting. Belinda and her son Harrison,
      who were members of the club years ago when they lived
      in Grants Pass, are passing through town and hope to
      make the meeting. Harrison continues with his
      interest in robotics and will be showing us what he is
      doing with his BoeBot. We look forward to seeing both
      of them again. :)

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" so bring along
      anything you are working on to share with the group.

      BringYourBots!!! ...John

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail