interesting uses of engineering

  • Captain Impala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Being robotics people, we develop skills in
      mechanical, electrical, and software engineering. With
      this in mind, I've found I tend to appreciate the
      projects of others more than I used to, especially
      when they built some crazy redneck toy thats
      overpowered, destructive, or has steel spikes for no
      other reason than to look cool. So I started this
      topic on my local robotics group forum, and wanted to
      share its contents with others (plus some of this
      stuff is just plain funny) so feel free to check it
      out.

      http://robomo.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=31&start=0

      It's here! Your new message!