  • Terry Slocum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
      Do any of you know where I can get programing software for a 68HC11
      processor? I have been using Prog11 to burn HC11 chips through a
      Motorola MC68HC11 serial programer. I'd like to get away from using any
      DOS software. Is there software available to replace Prog11 that will
      run under XP? Basically all I need it to do is burn the chip, and be
      able to read, and write the EEPROM. I am using the 68HC711E9 and
      68HC711E20 processors. Any Suggestions?

      Terry
    • David Calkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007