Text to Speech module?

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Anyone use any good text to speech modules for a Stamp or other pic?

      I've bought two EMIC's from parallax now, and both stopped working
      after a few runs (not overvolting them... they just, stop.)

      If you have any experience with EMIC's or another good text to speech
      (so a stamp can talk), please LMK.

      -David E. Calkins
      Director, SFSU Engineering Design Center & Robotics
      President, Robotics Society of America / ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.
      The revolution will be automated.