Re: [rsa] walking robot

  • harish mehta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi
         I will suggest servo only, if u use stepper then u have to go with geared stepper.For wireless CAM u can use Dlink  DCS-950G device.

      On 2/11/07, eshezo ayomi <robo_seeker@...> wrote:

      hi all
      iam working 4 a4 legged robot
      - i made a design which allaw me to keep the motors connecting 2 the legs rotate 360 digree
      so i think that 2 use the stepper motor will be more easy than servo (is that write?)
      - and i wanna build a system 4 the robot that consist of a camera on the robot and a screen in my hand so the robot can send me the video wirless
      so i search about a suitable camera and screen and found a vga camera and a vga screen (is this good system 2 use as i want it simple and not coplicated)

      please help me
                                                              thanx b4

      cccccccccccccccccccccccccc
      c ccccccc ccccccc c