M.O.R.A.V. Grassroots Giant Robot Science Fiction Using Real Robots

  • Fon Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007

      Hello

      I hope all is well. Please forgive our shameless self promotion here, but we just launched this new website and we're trying to get some traffic and people to join the discussion forum. So if you or someone you know enjoys giant robot live action science fiction shot with real robots. Please come by and check us out. We built our own telemerty suit to operate the upper body of the robots and a computer will do the walk cycles. We have video there you can see.

      http://www.morav.net

      Here is the link to 3 MORAV robot videos.

      http://morav.net/downloads.html

      Pass it on.

      Thanks

      Fon

    • eshezo ayomi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
        hi all
        iam working 4 a4 legged robot
        - i made a design which allaw me to keep the motors connecting 2 the legs rotate 360 digree
        so i think that 2 use the stepper motor will be more easy than servo (is that write?)
        - and i wanna build a system 4 the robot that consist of a camera on the robot and a screen in my hand so the robot can send me the video wirless
        so i search about a suitable camera and screen and found a vga camera and a vga screen (is this good system 2 use as i want it simple and not coplicated)

        please help me
                                                                thanx b4

        cccccccccccccccccccccccccc
        c ccccccc ccccccc c