updated stuff 4 sale...

  • timbomcnuckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      stuff 4 sale updated....
      thanks to all who replied, I've made a deal on the CFkit and box(s)
      of IC's, the FPGA/image kits, the parallax kits, and the AT91
      evalkit.

      Here is whats left...

      -Deihl Servomotor assembly- mid sized motor with geartrain, aluminum
      casing, steel gears, ball raced, solinoid brake on top
      electrically and/or mechanically actuated. specs-110V, 6poles, 25watt
      out, continuous duty. can email pix 2 chek out make offer...

      -EST VisionPROBE Power PC debugger kit includes debugging dongle,
      parallel port adapter and power supply, software tools.
      programs and debugs PPC, attaches through 10pin connector. asking
      300obo

      -Analog Devices ADIS161201 Gyro evaluation kit with PCB adapter,
      complete with datasheets, brand new never used. make offer...

      -M68EBV912B32 evaluation board with RS232 cable, 5Vpower adapter and
      eval software cd--old faithful! make offer.....

      -Texas Instruments TI99 4A antique/collectible computer system-in
      original box (tattered) with mainboard, keyboard, modulator,
      manuals, 2x joysticks, power adapter, cables, programming text, maybe
      some software (have to check that) and other bits and
      pieces..make an offer...

      // I can be reached at jaydag71@... - thanks again to all
      who responded already, I'm up in Victoria BC, Canada. No paypal.