Robot Club Meeting This Saturday In Grants Pass

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday February 10th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      This month I was supposed to make a presentation about
      some line follower techniques. Because of a
      scheduling conflict, I probably won't make the meeting
      so the topic for discussion will revert back to the
      club project as originally scheduled. Please gather
      your thoughts and ideas and bring them to the meeting.
      :) We'll have the line follower discussion next
      month.

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell. You "are" working on something
      right?

      BringYourBots!!! ...John

      Get your own web address.