Confusion About Meeting In Grants Pass Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2007
      My apology to everyone that has gotten confusing
      emails about the robot club meeting tomorrow night in
      Grants Pass. Someone or something has totally trashed
      the clubs Yahoo email account and I'm having a lot of
      trouble getting it figured out and repaired. So...
      Please disregard any emails that don't make sense in
      the next few hours. Be assured that the meeting is
      tomorrow night (January 20th) at 6:00 at Pizza Hut.

      I'm also trying to restore the automated meeting
      reminders so try to ignore any bogus looking ones of
      those.

      Don't you just love computers! :) ...John