Robotic Maze Solving Comp

  • Captain Impala
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi Guys,

      I'd like to invite you to a robotic maze solving comp.
      I've attached a Word doc that is the maze comps entry
      info packet. I've also pasted the event flyer below.

      Thanks for your time.

      2007 Robotic Maze Solving Comp

      April 28 2007 at 11am

      To be held at the Winfield VFW Post #5517 on Hwy EE in
      Winfield MO.

      This event is being hosted by
      The St Louis Area Robotic Society in cooperation with
      the Winfield VFW Post #5517.

      Entry to compete or to simply be a spectator is
      FREE!!!

      The VFW will be running a concession stand for food
      and drinks, with all proceeds going to the VFW.

      For more information on this event and the St Louis
      Area Robotic Society checkout www.robomo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Captain Impala
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
        Hi Guys,

        Sorry to spam, but I would like to invite any
        interested parties to the St Louis Missouri Robotic
        Maze Solving Comp on April 28 2007 at 11am

        Located at the Winfield VFW Post #5517 on Hwy EE.

        This event is being hosted by
        The St Louis Area Robotic Society in cooperation with
        the Winfield VFW Post #5517.

        Entry to compete or to simply be a spectator is
        FREE!!!

        The VFW will be running a concession stand for food
        and drinks, with all proceeds going to the VFW.

        For more information on this event and the St Louis
        Area Robotic Society checkout www.robomo.com or feel
        free to reply and I'll answer any questions you have.

        Lastly, attached is an event info packet.

        Thanks

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...
        http://games.yahoo.com/games/front