RoboNovas - walking androids - cheap!

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006
      I have two robonovas, new in box, fully assembled.

      They list for $1200 assembled and $1000 in kit. I'm willing to let
      them go for $950 assembled ($250 off.) First come, first served.

      Great christmas gift - even if it's to yourself!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om_s_oBc2sk
      http://www.hitecrobotics.com/robonova/overview.htm

      -David E. Calkins
      Director, SFSU Engineering Design Center & Robotics
      President, Robotics Society of America / ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.
      The revolution will be automated.