Re: [rsa] Brushless alternative to Brushed Dewalt/HF Motors

  • David Flynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
      Have you looked at www.hackerbrushless.com?
      They are expensive, but have good torque from zero rpm up.  Just don't over current or over heat them.  Using PWM they will even lock in position and act like a stepper at low rpm.

      Dave Flynn

      P.S. I'm new here.  Is there a club that meets in the L.A. area?

      On Dec 4, 2006, at 5:28 PM, Pete Miles wrote:

      I am curious, why is it so important to have a brushless motor?

      The only ones that I am aware of that has some serious power (for the hobbiest) are the Astro 040 Brushless Motor www.astroflight.com

      Pete

      From: "Andy del Hierro" <andy.delhierro@gmail.com>
      To: sfrsa@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [rsa] Dewalt Motors
      Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:09:16 -0800

      I buy most of all my tools for work from Harbor Freight. That have a great
      warranty and good selection. Yah there cheap but there cheap ;).

      Andy

      --
      Andy del Hierro
      Gamekiller