Re: [rsa] Dewalt Motors

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
      The harbor freights are almost the exact size of teh dewalts.

      Just not the torque

      Quoting D K <dktkd@...>:

      > Thanks for the tip David.
      > Are there any brushless motors that that are comprabable to
      > the Dewalt?
      > I've seen big brushless motors that can do the job,
      > but nothing that is as small as the dewalts.
      >
      > DK

    • Camp Peavy
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2006

        Camp

        Quoting D K <dktkd@hotmail. com>:

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone familiar with dewalt drill motors,
        > know if there is a comprabable brushless motor with
        > the same size, performance and available gearbox..
        >
        > I'm looking to replace the 18 V Dewalts/gearbox that I have used before.
        >
        > If you are not familiar with the dewalts this website has some info.
        >
        > http://www.robotmar ketplace. com/marketplace_ dewalt.html
        > http://www.robotmar ketplace. com/marketplace_ mechanical. html
        >
        > Thanks,
        > DK

        > Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now.
        > http://ideas. live.com
        >

        > SF robot meetings are at 7PM on the first Wednesday of the month at
        > SFSU's Science bldg - 1600 Holloway, room SCI 256.
        >
        > http://www.robotics -society. org/images/ sfsu_map. gif
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Andy del Hierro
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2006
          I buy most of all my tools for work from Harbor Freight.  That have a great warranty and good selection.  Yah there cheap but there cheap ;).

          Andy

          On 12/2/06, Camp Peavy <cpeavy2@...> wrote:

          Camp

          --
          Andy del Hierro
          Gamekiller

          To be one ask one?
                         /}
          @#####{G]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
                         \}
        • D K
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
            Thanks guys.
            I like harbor freight as well.

            But I'm pretty sure that their drill
            motors are brushed.

            I'm looking for a "brushless" equivalent to
            the brushed Dewalt/Harbor Freight motors.

            Cheers.
            Dennis

            --
            Andy del Hierro