Re: [rsa] Dewalt Motors

  • D K
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thanks for the tip David.
      Are there any brushless motors that that are comprabable to
      the Dewalt?
      I've seen big brushless motors that can do the job,
      but nothing that is as small as the dewalts.

      DK

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
        The harbor freights are almost the exact size of teh dewalts.

        Just not the torque

        Quoting D K <dktkd@...>:

        > Thanks for the tip David.
        > Are there any brushless motors that that are comprabable to
        > the Dewalt?
        > I've seen big brushless motors that can do the job,
        > but nothing that is as small as the dewalts.
        >
        > DK

      • Camp Peavy
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2006

          Camp

          Quoting D K <dktkd@hotmail. com>:

          > Hello Everyone,
          >
          > I was wondering if anyone familiar with dewalt drill motors,
          > know if there is a comprabable brushless motor with
          > the same size, performance and available gearbox..
          >
          > I'm looking to replace the 18 V Dewalts/gearbox that I have used before.
          >
          > If you are not familiar with the dewalts this website has some info.
          >
          > http://www.robotmar ketplace. com/marketplace_ dewalt.html
          > http://www.robotmar ketplace. com/marketplace_ mechanical. html
          >
          > Thanks,
          > DK

          > Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now.
          > http://ideas. live.com
          >

          > SF robot meetings are at 7PM on the first Wednesday of the month at
          > SFSU's Science bldg - 1600 Holloway, room SCI 256.
          >
          > http://www.robotics -society. org/images/ sfsu_map. gif
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Andy del Hierro
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2006
            I buy most of all my tools for work from Harbor Freight.  That have a great warranty and good selection.  Yah there cheap but there cheap ;).

            Andy

            On 12/2/06, Camp Peavy <cpeavy2@...> wrote:

            Camp

            --
            Andy del Hierro
            Gamekiller

            To be one ask one?
                           /}
            @#####{G]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
                           \}
          • D K
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
              Thanks guys.
              I like harbor freight as well.

              But I'm pretty sure that their drill
              motors are brushed.

              I'm looking for a "brushless" equivalent to
              the brushed Dewalt/Harbor Freight motors.

              Cheers.
              Dennis

              --
              Andy del Hierro