Re: [rsa] Robot Club Meeting In Grants Pass - Saturday

  • Z Z
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hey,

      I don't know how I got on the Oregon list.. but, is there a sf chapter of robotics.. it's a little lonely out here too. ^_^ hehe..

      Thanks..

      Cristina

      "S.O. Robotics" <sorobotics@...> wrote:
      Roboteers,

      MEETING: Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's
      monthly meeting this Saturday (November 11th) at Pizza
      Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St,
      Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Two sets of Mattracks were given away at the last
      meeting. One set went to Zane Moore who has figured
      out a way to install them on his BoeBot. Zane will be
      doing a demo for us at this meeting and telling us how
      he managed to overcome a lot of difficult challenges
      to get these working.

      Turnout has been pretty low lately. I hope more of
      you can come this month. I know we all have a lot of
      irons in the fire, but this is YOUR club and we need
      YOUR support to keep it viable and interesting.

      This month I'd like to have a discussion about where
      the club is headed. I hope everyone will be there and
      share their ideas. We seem to be loosing some of our
      "SPARK" and maybe we need to change our direction to
      get back on track.

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell! You "are" working on something
      right?

      BRING YOUR BOTS!!! ...John

      Sponsored Link

      Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
      Sign up now. http://www.vonage. com/startsavingn ow/